Rice Noodles with Vegetables and Pinneaple in Guaya Teriyaki Sauce. If my words can do justice to how excruciatingly delicious this dish is, I'll be surprised.
If my photos somehow transmit even a little how good this dish is, I can die happy.
To be quite honest, I'm sure neither will be able to properly explain just how scrumptious these noodles are.
The best part? They take 15 minutes to prepare...
...and those 15 minutes include prepping the ingredients.
While you boil the water, cut the vegetables and pineapple into chunks...
....sauté the vegetables, and get your noodles ready.
This done, mix in the guava teriyaki, and brace yourself for an explosive, colorful, and textured combination of flavors.
Combining guava, pineapple, and cilantro in a savory dish has it's own flair, and helps add a splash of tropical flavor to the recipe, while the teriyaki gives it an oriental touch. This is a meeting of East and West for the palate.
These noodles can be served as and appetizer or a entree...
...but between you and me, I could eat a whole plate of them all by myself.
I hope you enjoy my recipe!
Rice Noodles with Vegetables and Pineapple in Guava Teriyaki Sauce | Ingredientes for 4 Servings
1 packet of rice noodles, cooked al dente
1/3 cup of guava marmalade
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup of purple onion, thinly sliced
1 cup of baby peppers, thinly sliced
1 cup of broccoli, cut into "little trees"
1 cup of pineapple, diced
4 teaspoons of cilantro leaves, chopped
1. Mix the teriyaki sauce and guava marmalade in a large mixing bowl until a thick sauce is formed.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat and then sauté the onion for 1 minute.
3. Add the baby peppers and sauté with the onion, mixing both for another minute.
4. Add the broccoli and pineapple. Sauté all for 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the teriyaki sauce, and stir.
6. Add the noodles and stir.
7. Serve with fresh cilantro leaves.
Click here for a homemade guava marmalade recipe. For other delicious recipes using Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce, visit their Facebook page.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kikkoman.
The opinions and text are all mine.