Pumpkin and Dulce de Leche Smoothie Recipe

This Pumpkin and Dulce de Leche Smoothie recipe comes to you courtesy of Nestlé® La Lechera®. Thank you for supporting the brands that Savoir Faire works with so I can 
continue creating and sharing fun, colorful and tasty recipes.
Pumpkin and Dulce de Leche Smoothie. I don’t have to say I love fall, right? I love spices, pumpkins and sweet potatoes, pies, cookies and breads and everything we bake during this season... of course, when the weather allows it... because even if the temperatures have dropped a bit here in Miami… it’s hot and I don’t feel like baking a lot… I don’t even feel like having a pumpkin spice latte...
So when last week I learned my dear Carru was coming to visit, I decided to surprise her with this pumpkin and dulce de leche smoothie. It comes, if not with all, with many of the autumn flavors in a glass.
It’s made with pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg. To make it even more delicious, I sweetened it with dulce de leche (a sort of dense caramel), not much, though: I wanted my smoothie to be not so sweet to surprise the palate with the dulce de leche I put inside of the glass.
I made it with skim milk and I treated myself with some whipped cream as a garnish. With this yummy pumpkin smoothie with dulce de leche, I celebrated my dear girlfriend and the sister life gave me, who always full of details, brought me the flowers adorning this post.
My son Thomas Eugenio, who like me loves dulce de leche, fell in love with this pumpkin smoothie and now says it tastes better than his favorite banana smoothie. This pumpkin and dulce de leche smoothie is also perfect to celebrate that October 11, is World Dulce de Leche Day.


Here is my recipe for you to save on Pinterest.
Pumpkin and Dulce de Leche Smoothie| Ingredients for 1 serving
¼ cup skim milk
¼ cup dulce de leche La Lechera, divided
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons whipped cream
Nutmeg

Preparation
1. Put half of the dulce de leche in the glass as shown in the photo.
2. In a blender, put the rest of the ingredients except the whipped cream and the nutmeg, and blend until you have a creamy consistency.
3. Serve immediately and garnish with whipped cream and some freshly grated nutmeg.


For more recipes with Dulce de Leche La Lechera, click here.





Thank you for sharing this post! 
Follow Savoir Faire on FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter and Youtube.

Etiquetas: , , ,