Savoir Faire: Welcome August!

lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

Welcome August!

Welcome August! Month of grilling and one-dish meals, gazpacho, tinto de verano and mojitos —though I think this year will be caipirinhas and batidas just because of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
This month we also celebrate National Watermelon Day and soon I’ll share with you my watermelon salad with feta cheese, garnished with fresh mint and balsamic vinegar reduction.

Also I’ll post the delights I've been creating for Flatout (basically sweet and savory pizzas) and my pork chops grilled with mango chutney instead of BBQ and I promise: you'll love them!

In August we also celebrate National Rum Day and you know I’m a rum lover, so, besides a post on the daiquiri story which I did not publish on National Daiquiri Day, last JulyI’ll post a Bacardi white sangria recipe, and a sour sop frozen daiquiri to die for.

Last but no least, and I think this is one of my biggest reasons to welcome August, we’re only three weeks away to going back to school! That means my house will go back to “normal” (if that’s possible) and routine, after our summer crazy laziness! But no worries, back to school also means new recipes this time inspired by Just Mayo: arepas filled with tuna salad and mayo, hot dogs with tartar sauce and a clubhouse with everything!


So let's welcome August and come back soon for all the good stuff!

Thank you for sharing this post! Follow Savoir Faire on Facebook
InstagramPinterestTwitter and Youtube.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails