Cafecito Clinique at Pasión del Cielo

I was invited by Clinique to its Cafecito Clinique event and received 
all the products mentioned below for my review. 
Cafecito Clinique. A few weeks ago I had the privilege of attending a Clinique event in one of my favorite cafés in Miami: Pasión del Cielo in Midtown.

I don’t have to say that I love when beauty events are held in food places. This one was so well planned and executed that different coffee varieties were served and named after Clinique make up products. 

The cherry on the pie was the Clinique ‘C’ the barista delicately “printed” on the café au lait foam. 

Oh my... I love details...
Beauty and lifestyle bloggers gathered around a huge coffee table full of warm panini, coffee cakes and fresh muffins, while Clinique make up artist Stephanie Flor revealed the new skin care and make up products Clinique is just launching. 
Following are my favorites:

Clinique Pep-Start Exclusive 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, a Sephora exclusive, this is a multitasking for the multitasking (I mean, me!) that I’m already using and I love it!

Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer, a lightweight all day hydrator that prepares the skin for makeup, blurs imperfections and controls oils. This is also a Sephora exclusive that leaves the skin velvety soft.

Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream, with a quick snap, pop and swipe, this Sephora exclusive is a very light eye cream to brighten, awake and refresh tired-looking eyes like mine! No need to say that I love its spherical applicator.

Clinique Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes, the refreshing, cleansing swipe that not only removes make up, oil, death cells, but also provides a light dose of hydration. A Sephora exclusive, these swipes can be used on facial skin as well as on neck, chest, back and upper arms. Can’t wait to give them a try!

Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel, deeply cleanses the skin, neutralizing pollution’s harsh effects, while controlling excess oil, immediately and over time. I'm using it once a week and the cleansing is amazing! Bingo!

Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask + Scrub, a five-minute treatment that safely detoxifies your skin.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Optimizer, helps dark spots to vanish, to visible even skin tone, combining corrective effects with preventative benefits.

Skin care apart, I already did my matte makeover with the new Clinique matte lip formulas that leave me primed without the shine. 

The new Clinique Pop Matte Matte Lip Colour + Primer is a creamy yet lightweight formula that seals in moisture providing a non-drying, smooth, suede-like matte finish. 

My favorite, the new Clinique Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer, makes my lips pop with an intense and saturated burst of non-sticky color that literally stays forever and there is a color for every occasion.

I’m also happily wearing the new Lash Power Flutter-to-Full Mascara and love the fact it provides both length and separation to my eyelashes.
Thanks Clinique for the invite and all the goodies!

Thank you for sharing this post! 
Follow Savoir Faire on FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter and Youtube.

Etiquetas: , , ,