Grilled Peach Flatbread with Pickled Onion (and 2 love stories)

Grilled Peach Flatbread with Pickled Onion (and 2 love stories) is brought to you by Revol.  
Thank you for supporting the brands Savoir Faire works with, so I can continue 
developing  fun, colorful and tasty recipes.
There are two things I’m in love now: flatbread and my new appetizer trays. I see flatbread as a white canvas that I can top with colors, textures and flavors, like these grilled peaches with fresh goat cheese and pickled onion.
My appetizer trays are the coolest stuff ever: they come in pairs and I love them because they look like stone, but they are handmade out of ceramic in France by Revol (and you know I have a French name because I’m Venezuelan-American from French descendant).
So here I go with my newest creation: peaches grilled to perfection, crumbled fresh goat cheese over flatbread, toped with crispy pickled red onions and cilantro, to be served on my super cute appetizer tray.
If you’re a habitué of this blog, you already know that for me all is about setting the table, cooking, entertaining… and in my ideal world everything has to be cute…
I think this need for cute stuff is exacerbated by the fact that boys surround me all the time. So, making everything cute is my way to say: “Hello, I’m a girl and I’m here.”
I’m the happiest girl, cook, and entertainer now that I found Revol and its functional yet elegant serving pieces: all made in France by a family business that for nine generations has mastered the art of manufacturing the best cooking French porcelain.
Grilled Peaches and Fresh Goat Cheese Flatbread with Pickled Onions | Ingredients for 2 flatbreads
2 flatbreads
1 Georgia peach, sliced
½ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
½ cup pickled onion

Directions
1.     Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2.     In a grill pan over medium heat, spray some olive oil and grill the peaches for 3-4 minutes until the grill marks are made in just one side.
3.     Place the pizza flatbreads on cookie sheet.
4.     Distribute peach slices and goat cheese on the flat bread.
5.     Bake for 5-7 minutes until flat bread is toasted.

6.     Top with pickled onions.
Thank you for sharing this post. 
You can also follow me on FacebookInstagram
PinterestTwitter and YouTube.

Etiquetas: , , ,