Arugula Salad with Strawberries and Almonds + 5 Cheese Pizza (a perfect match)

This shop has-been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone #FreschEats #CollectiveBias 
Para español
Arugula salad with strawberries and almonds. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that in my family we love homemade pizza. I must confess, however, that every time I have less time to make homemade pizzas and we do not like to order pizza. That’s the way we are. 

So we have given the task to try the pizzas that are bought frozen and baked at home. After much searching and experimenting, we found Freschetta at Publix. According to my 12 year-old Tomás Eugenio, who has become an expert pizza taster, Freschetta's crust has nothing to envy to homemade pizza.
And when one is used to homemade pizza, the crust is a deal breaker.
Tomás’ favorite is the four cheese naturally risen crust, but he admits the brick oven crust is the one that’s more like my homemade pizza.
Besides the fact Freschetta is the closest to a homemade pizza we have ever tried, with quality ingredients, including simple tomato and basil sauce, and a delicious melange of cheeses, what I like the most is the possibility of having a delicious meal with no hassle: while the pizza is in the oven, I make a good salad and presto: I have dinner ready in 20 minutes (the 20 minutes it takes the pizza in the oven.)
We haven't had the opportunity to taste Freschetta Artisan Crust and I suspect it's because it "flies" from the grocery store freezer, since Publix has a promotion of two pizzas for only $ 10, oo.
What follows in my arugula salad with strawberries and almonds, which I think is perfect to pair with Freschetta Brick Oven Crust with five Italian cheeses. 
But before, I invite you to join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #FreschEats and following Freschetta on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
And now, my arugula and strawberry salad with almonds.I decided not to put any vinegar to not compete with the sweet and acidic flavor of the strawberries, and the tart, well-defined taste or the arugula. Nor did I put any salt: it wasn’t necessary. I hope you like my recipe.
Arugula salad with strawberries and almonds | Ingredients for 4 servings
6 cups arugula
2 cups sliced ​​strawberries
½ cup toasted slivered almonds
Extra virgen olive oil

Preparation

In a bowl add the arugula, strawberries and sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle a little olive oil and mix.
Thank you for sharing this post. You can also follow me 
on FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter and YouTube.

Etiquetas: , , ,