Welcome February

Welcome February! I love this month, being so cortito comes yet full of good things.
February is the month of the Super Bowl. And although football is still not my cup of tea, I love the its party mood and the whole food stuff associated with the game day. So, I promise to publish a couple of light recipes for that day, including a vegetarian hamburger by Chef César Zapata, genius and figure of The Federal Food, Drinks & Provisions, here in Miami.

Also in February we celebrate Valentine’s Day and have the perfect excuse to eat chocolate without remorse and be surrounded by roses: red, pink I don’t care about the color, I just know I love roses!

Besides that, February brings the illusion of Oscar night and I have in mind some ideas for a few drinks and snacks to enjoy while watching the red carpet and found out who are the winners of the golden statuettes.

The grand finale is, of course, the South Beach Wine & Food Festival from 24 to 28 February. Then Miami will become, one more time, the capital of world gastronomy. Here, you can see the full SBWFF agenda and I'm counting the hours for the superb Goya Foods Wine & Swine which I will attend this year per courtesy of Goya and the National Pork Board.


Cheers!

Etiquetas: ,