Roasted Yellow Beets with Fresh Thyme Recipe

When it comes to cooking, for me less is always more. One day I can make a recipe with 10 ingredients or more. But usually the recipes that I like the most are the simplest. Like these roasted yellow beets with olive oil and fresh thyme.

In my opinion the flavor is in this simplicity. 
The sweet taste of beets is enhanced with olive oil.
Sprigs of fresh thyme add flavor and fragrance.
A pinch of salt makes these beets the perfect appetizer or side dish.
I hope you like my recipe.
Roasted Yellow Beets with Fresh Thyme | Ingredients for 4 servings
4 yellow beets with skin, washed and sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 sprigs of fresh thyme
Coarse sea salt

Preparation
Preheat oven to 350F.

Arrange beets in a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and top with thyme sprigs.

Cover with foil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until beets are tender but firm.

Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

To print the recipe, click here.

Etiquetas: , ,