More fun, less stress… a Singer Island Summer

If you ask me what I want, I will answer more sleep, cooking, books, friends, movies, bike rides, swimming, beach walks, ice cream, laugh, kisses, and less stress.
Eight months ago, the day after Thanksgiving and after two biopsies (both negative, thanks God) I decided that, no matter what, I wanted less stress and more happiness in my life.
I have been working on that. Seriously. 
So seriously, that less than two weeks ago we moved to a bigger place and here we are: at wonderful Palm Beach Shores, in Singer Island, having a blast, for the third time this summer.
We came for the ZacBrown Band Concert in West Palm Beach by the end of May, then to celebrate my birthday, and finally to recover from our moving.
The best part: we’re coming back in less than a month, before the school year starts.
That’s how much we love this beach resort where my boys bring their friends, play basketball and water polo, swim and wait until is midnight to go to the beach and see the turtles that every summer come to dig wholes in the dunes, lay eggs, cover their nests with sand and disappear in the warm Atlantic waters.
Here, I write and think and dream while enjoying the view…
...have fun with my girlfriends…
...enjoy my boys…
...blend wonderful smoothies…
...find crazy stuff while walking by the beach…
...and keep counting my blessings.
Life is beautiful!


Etiquetas: , ,