Hash Brown Sweet Potatoes with Onion and Red Bell Pepper


I love sweet potatoes.
Any excuse is good for me to flood my table with their explosion of color and flavor.
I make them with pasta. Baked. In soups. Roasted. And never get tired. I could eat sweet potatoes every day without any remorse.
I first published this recipe in Mamás Latinas and it has become one of my favorite ways to enjoy sweet potatoes.
Hash Brown Sweet Potatoes with Onion and Red Bell Pepper | Ingredients for 4 portions
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup of red bell pepper, julienned
½ cup of onion, julienned
3 cups of rinsed sweet potatoes, skin on, sliced ​​and quartered
Coarse sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Preparation
In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the red bell peppers and onion in olive oil, about 2 minutes.

Add the sweet potatoes and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes.

Season with salt and pepper.

Serve hot.

To print the recipe click here.

Etiquetas: , ,