I won’t cook anymore…


Until I publish all the scrumptious recipes I have being creating, cooking, testing and tasting, I promise I won’t cook anymore… Seriously, it’s not fair that we have been eating all the good stuff and I’m not sharing… I didn’t realize how much I neglected this, my dearest blog, until my friend Nelly came to visit me and offered to start posting for me… I was ashamed. Truth to be told, my life as a single mom has been so hectic lately that I stopped posting, unconsciously depriving myself of the joy of sharing my recipes…As proof of my renovated commitment, here is sneak peek of the coming posts, including the Seven Veggie Stir Fry on top:
Yuca Fingers with Cilantro Mojo "a la Presilla"
Quinoa Pasta with Roasted Vegetables and Bacon
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Grape Tomato Confit with Thyme and Oregano
Grilled Salmon with Spice and Thyme Island Jerk
Baked Beet Chips
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Teriyaki Glaze
Spaghetti Squash with Pesto a la Genovese
Eggplant Parmigiana

Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
Grilled Chicken with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Grilled Pork Baby Back Ribs with Raspberry BBQ Sauce
Hash Brown Sweet Potatoes
Black Eyed Peas Soup with Bay Leaves

So please, accept my apologies and keep visiting. As you can see, the best is still to come (and I didn't mention desserts and cocktails!)

Life is beautiful! Viva Florida!

Etiquetas: ,