Grilled Asparagus with Truffle Oil you cannot resist


Because I love spring…

Because I love asparagus and it is asparagus season…
Because I love truffle oil…
Because I’m in love with grilling and food and life and Florida…
Because I never had better asparagus than these ones…but mostly because life is beautiful and flavorful… I’m sharing this grilled asparagus "recipe" (and I’m 100% sure you’ll love it!). For the asparagus on the pictures I used Tuscan herbs as a condiment, but we usually prepare them with salt and pepper. You can also use olive oil instead of truffle oil.
Grilled Asparagus with Truffle oil | Ingredients for 4 portions
2 pounds of asparagus, the white portion of the stalk trimmed
2-3 Tbs. of truffle oil
Coarse sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Rinse the asparagus and dry them with paper towels. Put the asparagus in a shallow dish, add the oil, salt and pepper and let them marinate for 15 to 20 minutes. Place the asparagus in a perforated grilling pan and grill them for 8 to 10 minutes, moving the pan so they don’t burn. You may like to slightly char them for flavor purposes.

To print the recipe click here.

Etiquetas: , , ,