1, 2, 3 Fresh Goat Cheese with Chives and Garlic


The story of this recipe is, more or less, as follows. A year and half ago, or so, I planted a couple of chives seeds. They sprouted, spring and summer passed, and the leaves weren't a big deal.

I was kind of disappointed, but I keep watering and caring the plant and merely used a couple of leaves to garnish some dishes.
This spring, the chives started to grow crazily fast and healthy. Now, they are blooming and there are plenty  in my herb garden. Since there is only 21 days before we move to Florida, I thought it would be nice to have a recipe where chives are the main ingredient.
This is how this Boursin style cheese came to me. Creamy, versatile, I added a little bit of garlic to make the flavor a little bit more intense. This is good to have with toasts, artisan bread or crackers and I guess this is going to be a staple in my new kitchen! I hope you like my recipe!
Fresh Goat Cheese with Chives and Garlic | Ingredients for 1 cup
1 cup of fresh goat cheese
7 Tbs. of chives leaves finely chopped
1 garlic clove minced

Put all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Press the start botton a couple of times until combined.
To print the recipe click here.

Etiquetas: , , ,